Latest News
Best Investment Property In India. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Friday, May 24, 2019

A Mandate From A New India: Modi

A Mandate From A New India: Modi https://bestinvestmentpropertyinindia.blogspot.com/

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, elected back with a bigger majority than before, termed his victory a mandate from a new India and a victory for democracy and for an aspirational and inclusive country.

Addressing party workers at the BJP headquarters here, Mr. Modi said the mandate laid the foundation for the 21st century India, where there would be only two castes. “The first of these castes would be the poor, and the second those who want to fight poverty,” he said. The emergence of these two castes in this election was the reason for the defeat of parties that espoused casteism.

In an impassioned speech, he said that in his second term, he wanted to make three vows to the people. “My first vow is that I will not do anything out of ill-will or bad intentions, I could make mistakes but never do anything out of malice. My second vow is that I shall never do anything for myself in order to garner profit for myself, and my third vow is that every minute of my life and myself I shall devote to the country. Whenever you want to evaluate me, you must do so on these parameters,” he said.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: A Mandate From A New India: Modi Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Best Investment Property In India